You’re trying to impress your date. You’ve got the lighting dimmed, your smooth jams playlist going, everything is looking good when suddenly your elbow bumps the remote and you’ve switched to a random shuffle of your library. And then it happens. The song guaranteed to ruin the mood begins. This is the beginning of the end.
Every one of the following songs is guaranteed to put an end to a good time, every time.
- Gilbert O’Sullivan - Clair
- Michael Jackson - Ben
- Alan Jackson – Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning?
This actually began as a game we were playing in the car.
- kraftmodsnilde likes this
- chrismenning reblogged this from modernprimate and added:
- modernprimate posted this