When I was a kid in South Dakota, Hutterites would occasionally come to the door looking to sell produce, mow the lawn, mend fences, whatever they could do for some money.
I didn’t talk to them much, but my friend Leif from down the road knew a bunch of them and said they were basically normal. “Normal” by the standards of people who live in South Dakota, that is.
- mylifeastheresa likes this
- cowboy-killr likes this
- thewondersofmorgan reblogged this from chrismenning
- thewondersofmorgan likes this
- livingonvideo-tv likes this
- whatwordsmiss reblogged this from pignap0ke
- burningschoolhouse likes this
- my-poor-scapegoat-i-almost likes this