So, according to a guy who wasn’t there, the killer tried to emulate a villain who wasn’t even in this movie by dying his hair to look the same color as the wig that the villain only ever wore in one brief scene; with the addition of a ballistic helmet which would have covered his hair anyway, along with a gas mask, bulletproof vest, and other tactical gear. No mention of a nurse’s uniform. Or purple outfit. Or anything else with any resemblance to The Joker. If anything, one could compare the similarity between a gas mask and the thingie that Bane wears on his face, but I guess that would be too far-fetched.
People really need to learn that an NYPD cop probably doesn’t know much about a Colorado shooting, and should stop quoting him.
- gnarwhall reblogged this from modernprimate
- aimedrightatmythroat likes this
- justveryslightlymad likes this
- gekken likes this
- brunabenvegnu likes this
- mysteryvessin reblogged this from modernprimate
- billberry2 likes this
- darmius reblogged this from modernprimate
- claytonfranklin reblogged this from modernprimate
- topherchris likes this
- chrismenning reblogged this from modernprimate and added:
- modernprimate posted this