With the pixels sitting on the surface of your eye, behind the eyelid rather than in front… imagine the possibilities! If you thought it was fun to send your friends to a Goatse site with windows that evade closing, imagine a Goatse you literally cannot look away from, even with your eyes closed!
And what about the advertising opportunities? I know I don’t see enough billboards, posters, and other signage in every day life! I’ve been trying in futility to crush up advertising into a purified powder that I can inject straight into my eyeballs, but I think the pairing of Google Glass and Mr. Parviz’s contact lens display technology just might do the trick. After all, what is Google, what is Facebook, what is any mobile app or website if not an ad platform?
- imagined-dragon reblogged this from chrismenning
- minusmanhattan said: I know you’re joking but just b/c Facebook or Google makes money off of advertising doesn’t necessarily reduce them to just an ad platform.
- minusmanhattan likes this
- mikecheckone said: a goatse burn-in on your retina would not be good
- augmentingreality reblogged this from chrismenning
- chrismenning posted this