I found an interesting Tumblr the other day called Advice For a Generation of Men. The blog is full of earnest advice on how to be a real man’s man. You know, the kind of stuff today’s panty-waisted betas need to be told because it doesn’t come naturally to them like it does to us.
For the most part, the blog is spot-on, but some of his advice just seems a little too subtle. So I’ve gone through some of his posts and added my own clarifications in bold red text to better illuminate AFAGOM’s subtext.
- icameupwithitfirst likes this
- vegan-bacchante likes this
- liquidzoot likes this
- kkapples likes this
- hellolittlefish reblogged this from chrismenning
- akratic likes this
- ciorstaidhnicaoidh reblogged this from chrismenning and added:
- scimmymunkeh likes this
- tattysplash likes this
- modernprimate reblogged this from chrismenning
- chrismenning posted this